See Ya! Wouldn’t Want To Be Ya!
Yes, it’s Wednesday. Yes, I normally post about running on Wednesdays. No, you’re not crazy…I’m not posting about running today.
Why? Because by the time you read this I will be heading to the airport to fly to Italy! If you already follow me on Twitter, chances are you already knew this…
(Insert my excitement here!)
Over the past several weeks I’ve debated on what I should do with my blog while I’m gone. Should I schedule already written posts? Should I hand over the reins to guest bloggers? I wasn’t sure what to do.
Really, what it comes down to is me once again over thinking the idea. Maybe it’s against better judgement, but I’ve decided that not only am I going on vacation but BananaBuzzbomb.com is too. I need to seriously unplug and if I were to do scheduled posts or have guest bloggers I would still have it in the back of my mind throughout our trip.
That’s not to say I won’t be checking in. Chances are I will…especially on Twitter and Facebook. I will have access to internet and definitely plan to keep up with some of the basics such as keeping in contact with my Fam, but I don’t want that constant tether that I have on a normal day-to-day basis.
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
Powered by Facebook Comments
- I’m Still Here
- This Is Halloween…Disney Style
- What’s Our Next Vacation?
- Getting Personal With Brands: More Than A Partnership, It’s A Relationship
- #ZoomReinvented Nokia NYC Press Event: Lumia 1020 – Digital Photography Game Changer
- From Vegas to NYC – #ZoomReinvented Here I Come!
- Checking Off Another Dream
- Operation Finding A Pet Sitter
- Heads-Up, Seven-Up
- Reverse Bucket List: My Life Is Awesome