Vegan Yummy Goodness + Giveaway
I know I should be writing about my Sedona experience but to be honest I’m still trying to wrap my brain around it all. You can bet I will not only have one, but several posts about the entire experience. Not to mention, I need some more time to edit and post all of my photos. But, until then, enjoy some yummy goodness….
Being a part of the FitFluential Family has granted me so many opportunities. One such opportunity is meeting amazing individuals who are pursuing their dreams and passions. I’ve already spoken about Nicole of Pure Bliss Eats and how she left her job of teaching to pursue her business of making yummy goodies.
I’ve recently had the opportunity to try several other food items from FitFluential Ambassador such as Lori and Michelle’s Brownie and Mint Bites from their business, Twin Cakes Bakery. Both were super yummy but I’ll admit the mint won me over immediately. It was like have a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. And what’s even cooler? They are raw, vegan, and gluten free. How awesome?
I ordered vegan versions of the cookie dough, vanilla “whey” good protein, and the apricot fig bites. Once again, while all were seriously good the vanilla “whey” good protein bites were to die for.
I think it’s awesome that I have so many inspriring friends who are making their dreams come true. They have some creative ideas and products that are pretty darn amazing.
I also recently had the opportunity to try out The Simply Bar. They have several different flavors to choose from and they have more of a puffed rice/granola bar texture. Although I wasn’t a huge fan of their flavor combinations I do like their concept and that they’re vegan!
I stumbled onto EcoTrek Fitness Whole Food Bars several months ago and have since fallen in LOVE with them.
The EcoTrek Bars were created by Cari Draft who also runs EcoTrek Fitness in Michigan, where she offers 75 minute workouts that integrate strength training, cardio, & flexibility, all in an outdoor atmosphere. That’s pretty darn cool in my book. But back to the bars…. Not only are the bars 100% natural, vegan, healthy for you, and taste fantastic, but also made somewhat local to me since they’re made in Michigan. Not to mention, I can purchase these bars at my local Meijer store. (They’re available in all 197 Meijer stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky)
– To enter, I’ll keep it simple. Tell me, what’s your passion? Are you living it? Are you working to make it happen?
-To rock my world you can tweet about this giveaway using @BananaBuzzbomb and gain an extra entry. Just make sure you come back and comment that you tweeted too!
– The giveaway ends Friday, June 22nd at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and will be announced by the following Monday. Sorry international friends, this giveaway is open to followers with US shipping addresses only.
Now, let me hear those dreams!
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
Powered by Facebook Comments
- The Holiday Spirit Is Alive And Well
- $100 Swanson Health Products Giveaway
- Girls On The Run #PHX: 5K Giveaway
- Transitioning To A Nokia Windows Phone: Love It or Hate It?
- Getting Personal With Brands: More Than A Partnership, It’s A Relationship
- Mastering Makeup
- Finding My #BrilliantRun With @MizunoRunning
- What Happened To Real Blogging?
- 4/25/13: I Am Grateful For….
- Bright & Versatile #FitGear From @RRSports – Giveaway!