Vegan Ideas In Phoenix?
I absolutely love my hometown, but one thing it lacks is a vegan scene. Thankfully I’m easily pleased, willing to do my research, and I can find something to eat darn near anywhere.
However, something I’m looking forward to as we begin our adventures in Phoenix, vegan options! Just a quick search on Google gave me multiple sites with many options. And when I say many I mean 203 vegan-friendly places in the Phoenix area listed on Veg Guide alone. I’m not all about eating out for every meal and I actually hope to seek a more raw vegan lifestyle due to the warmer weather (more on that later), but it’s going to be fantastic to have so many places to try.
I’m into supporting local businesses so I’ve been very grateful to have Health Plus Natural Foods locally for my “special needs”, but I must admit that having Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s as close options is going to be quite awesome. In the past I’ve had to travel at least an hour to shop at them.
Once again, I’m reaching out to you! Any yummy cuisines or restaurants you’d recommend when we arrive is Arizona? Remember, the restaurants don’t necessarily have to be “vegan”, just something new to try.
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
Powered by Facebook Comments
- My Plan: To Not Have A Plan
- Vegan Buckeye Recipe – We’re Proud To Be Buckeyes
- The Holiday Spirit Is Alive And Well
- $100 Swanson Health Products Giveaway
- Hiking Superstition Wilderness – First Water Trail & Boulder Creek
- Ragnar Trail Arizona Recap – An Unforgettable Adventure
- Ragnar Trail Packing List
- Introducing Southwest Strides
- Girls On The Run #PHX: 5K Giveaway
- Running Freestyle