Mizuno Mezamashii Project- Giveaway
I have professed my love for my Mizuno running shoes many times over. Back in 2007 I was professionally fit for running shoes, Mizuno Wave Riders were recommended, and the rest is history. Needless to say, I’ve gone through many pairs of Mizuno Wave Riders. I love them because they work for me.
Thanks to twitter I’ve been able to interact with Mizuno and at one point they offered to send me a new pair of Wave Riders, free. Hot dang! Within days I received these beauties.
About a month later I received notice via snail mail that I had been chosen as a founding member of their Mizuno Mezamashii Project.
So what exactly is the Mezamashii Project? In their words:
- The Mezamashii Run Project is an effort by Mizuno to help create a more euphoric running experience — a more “brilliant” run — for more runners everywhere.
- The word “mezamashii” means “eye-opening” or “brilliant” in Japanese — it’s a word that captures the euphoric feeling of a brilliant run.
- Mizuno believes their shoes can help runners achieve this mezamashii feeling more often, so they’re inviting thousands of runners to receive a free pair of shoes and join their quest for the brilliant run.
- These founding Mezamashii Run Project members will be allowed to invite other runners into the project who they deem worthy — other runners who will also receive a free pair of Mizuno running shoes.
- The Mezamashii community will continue to receive brilliant run inspiration from Mizuno in the form of early access to product launches and other exclusive Mizuno events.
- In this initial phase, Mizuno is relying on word of mouth and social media to create buzz between those who have received invites and those who want invites.
- Over the course of the remainder of the year, Mizuno will give away thousands of shoes to runners who are looking to experience more euphoric, brilliant, mezamashii running.
I guess they knew they were talking to me, because that’s what I am all about.
The thing is, they could’ve spent a ton o’ money advertising in magazines and billboards, just talking about their shoes. No. They believe in their product so much that they are willing to hand out shoes, for free.
After receiving my invite I signed in to the Mezamashii Project site, decided my shoe of choice (Wave Riders…big surprise, eh?), placed a call to their shoe fit specialists, and within a couple days my shoes arrived.
Are you ready for your Brilliant Run? As you read, being a founding member of the Mezamashii Project I have 10 invites to give away for others to join in. Yes, this means that 10 of you will not only get invited to the project but will also receive a pair of Mizuno shoes of your choice (excluding Wave Prophecy). Along with a free pair of awesome Mizuno running shoes, you will receive early access to exclusive Mizuno events and product launches. Pretty cool, eh?
Here’s how to enter:
-Leave me a comment below. I’d like to know, have you ever had a brilliant run (or walk for those just beginning), or are you still waiting for that moment? If you have, tell me about it!
-For an optional entry, tweet about this giveway and leave a comment letting me know you did.
Something along the lines of “I want to join @BananaBuzzbomb in the #Mezamashii Project. Win a FREE pair of @MizunoRunning shoes for a #brilliantrun http://wp.me/p284Ry-XE”
This giveaway ends Friday, July 6th at 11:59PM EST. The winners will be chosen at random using Random.org and notified by the following Monday. Sorry international friends, this giveaway is open to followers with US shipping addresses only.
Make sure to check out:
Have a fantastic week!
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
*Disclaimer – I was not compensated for this post. As a member the the Mezamashii Project I was given a pair of shoes and also the opportunity to give away 10 invites to anyone, but wanted to share them with my readers. If you can’t tell from my tweets, facebook updates, instagram photos, blog posts, or YouTube videos, I’ve been a Mizuno maniac for years.