After a long road trip that at times was challenging, We’ve arrived in Arizona!
I sure hope ya’ll followed our Arizona Adventure on Twitter and Instagram. Yesterday we acquired the keys to our new rental home and we have already started to settle in with the belongings we brought with us.
Thankfully we already received news that our movers will be here Saturday! What?! Yes, that’s way earlier than expected, but you will here no complaints from me. Today our schedules are filled with appointments from starting utility services to interviews.
I’m sure these next few weeks will continue with the same sort of chaos we’ve already been living in. I hope to be back to blogging regularly in the near future. In the meantime I promise to continue to post photos and updates to Twitter and Instagram. (Look for photos/video of our new home coming soon!) And enjoy some of these from our road trip…..
Awesome to find a housewarming gift from Vega on our doorstep
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Hiking Superstition Wilderness – First Water Trail & Boulder Creek
- I’m Still Here
- This Is Halloween…Disney Style
- Ragnar Trail Arizona Recap – An Unforgettable Adventure
- Ragnar Trail Packing List
- Introducing Southwest Strides
- What’s Our Next Vacation?
- I Love Running In PHX
- Humphreys Peak: I Did It!
- Next Adventure? Humphreys Peak