Wrapping My Brain Around #InspireLV12
I know I should be sharing all about Inspiration and Perspiration with you right now. I truly want to…but am unable. I’ve sat down several times to write and the right words just won’t come. When words don’t come on paper, I turn to video….
I promise I will be writing much more on my experience soon. For now I will say…I don’t think anyone expected to experience the emotions that flowed through the group…Not only throughout the weekend, but also the after effects as we continue on in our day-to-day lives. It was a weekend we will never forget and it couldn’t have come at a more perfect time.
Many, many more photos to come.
Keep Smiling and Be Grateful =)
I’m totally digging everyone’s responses for my Mizuno Running shoe giveaway. Have you entered? If not, get on it. 10 pairs of shoes are up for grabs!
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Hiking Superstition Wilderness – First Water Trail & Boulder Creek
- I’m Still Here
- Another Columbia #Omniten Adventure: The #Omnigames
- This Is Halloween…Disney Style
- Love The In-Between
- What’s Our Next Vacation?
- I Love Running In PHX
- Never Too Busy
- Next Up: Ragnar Trail Relay McDowell Mountain
- Humphreys Peak: I Did It!